By Leslie Hedges, AgGateway Director of Member Relations
AgGateway will hold an “Education and Action Week” June 14-17, with a series of free, informative and interactive webinars. AgGateway members and others in the industry are encouraged to pick and choose from the offerings; each session will last about 45 minutes. The week’s activities are meant to provide valuable information and action steps on connectivity projects in place of a face-to-face Mid-Year Meeting this year, since many companies continue to restrict travel due to the pandemic.
We are currently confirming speakers and session times, but here are some early agenda highlights:
• Working Group Updates, from AgGateway Portfolio Manager Dan Berne
• AgGateway’s New Association Management Software (Impexium): Learn about the features that benefit AgGateway members
• AgGateway Wiki: Tips and tricks for navigating this valuable workspace
• Orientation for new members
• ADAPT 101: How this interoperability software is allowing various systems to easily exchange data in a growing number of areas within agriculture.
Mark your calendar, and watch for more details soon!
May 2021 Newsletter Home
Join Us for AgGateway Education and Action Week, June 14-17
Energy Sales AgGateway Works on Standards for Energy Product Sales; Provides Value Calculator
Portfolio Management Center May Working Group Round-Up
AgGateway Resources New ADAPT Releases
Latin America Focus on Seed Traceability, Climate Data and Connectivity
Join a Discussion on Increasing Member Value
Member Services How to Talk about AgGateway